Big Car is hiring: Development Director
Help drive and manage their fund and business development work and strategy. They’re looking for a creative self-starter experienced with nonprofit grant management and writing, fundraising, and maintaining a donor database.
Open until filled with a goal of April 24.
Full-time, exempt salaried
Pay based on experience and available budget
Big Car’s development director will:
• Develop and track grant proposals and reports for foundation and corporate fundraising (writing skill and experience required)
• Establish and supervise our annual fundraising plan
• Support lead staff in developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with donors
• Create and execute strategy for a base of annual individual donors
• Oversee fundraising events, working closely with board and program staff
• Support fee-for-service business development and strategy
• Help manage other income streams, including facility rental
When applying, please send your resume, cover letter, and your answers the following questions to email@example.com
Why do you think you’re a good candidate for Big Car Collaborative?
What is your experience with writing and managing grants? Share some of your related successes and learnings.
What is your experience with using technology to track grants and donors? Are you comfortable with E-Tapesty?
How can nonprofits be more self-sustaining?
What experience do you have with nonprofits doing fee-for-service work? What is your experience with social and/or cultural entrepreneurship?
© 2018 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.