IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
1. Please send resume with cover letter and three references to Judy Byron email@example.com
2. Communications Manager, Part-time (minimum 20 hrs) or Full time
3. Arts for Lawrence seeks Communications Manager to join our growing team creating an arts destination at Fort Ben. The Communications Manager will oversee social media, digital and email news as well as print material to promote various arts programs and events.
4. Arts for Lawrence (AFL) is a nonprofit organization that connects arts and community to inspire everyone every day. Founded in 2006, AFL emerged as a response to the need for improving the cultural environment in Lawrence Township, Indianapolis. Located in the historic Theater at the Fort since 2015, AFL will open the new Fort Ben Cultural Campus in 2021, a new innovative cultural destination and public park. AFL fosters programming in visual arts, performing arts, and literary arts to reach underserved audiences, improve the local economy, and provide a sense of place for our diverse community members.
5. Position Duties:
6. Position Qualifications:
7. Resumes will be accepted through October 5. 2021
8. Part-time hourly $15/hr. or full time salaried $32-34k annually. No benefits. Flexible schedule some evening and weekends.
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.