IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
This is Us: An Inspirational Steampunk Broadway Cabaret
Auditions – December 15th and 16th at 6:30 p.m.
The Switch Theatre
10029 E.126th Street, Fishers, IN 46038
Please come prepared to sing a song from the show, and have a track with you; 16-32 bars or 60 seconds. If you need help finding a track please let me know. Thanks!
Performance Dates: March 6th – 21st.
Song list (feel free to gender-swap any song except the Narrator)
1. The Greatest Show- The Greatest Showman (Narrator & Company)- This will be a group number that will have very light, basic choreography.
2. Make Them Hear You- Ragtime (One Male Singer)
3. I’d Rather Be Me- Mean Girls (3 Female Singers from the company)
4. Michael in the Bathroom- Be More Chill (One Male Singer)
5. For Good- Wicked (2 Female Singers)
6. Stick it to the Man- School of Rock (Company) This will highlight one male singer.
7. Woman- The Pirate Queen (Female Singer)
8. Being Alive- Company (One Male Singer)
9. Seize the Day- Newsies (Company)- This will be a group number that will have very light, basic choreography.
11. Raise You Up/Just Be- Kinky Boots (Company)- This will highlight one male singer.
12. Never Enough- The Greatest Showman (One Female Singer)
13. Proud of Your Boy- Aladdin (One Male Singer)
14. The Impossible Dream- man of La Mancha (One Male Singer)
15. Friendship- Anything Goes (One Male and One Female Singer) This song will have beginner swing dance choreography.
16. You Will Be Found- Dear Evan Hansen (Company) This will highlight one male singer.
17. I’m Here- The Color Purple (One Female Singer)
18. This Is the Moment- Jekyll and Hyde (Narrator)
19. One Day More- Les Misérables (Narrator & Company)
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.