IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Enter your work for the Stutz Artists Association RED Exhibition
Opening Reception February 3, 2017, 5-9 p.m.
The RED show will be on display February 3rd thru February 24th.
Gallery Hours are Monday through Friday 11am to 2pm
SAA Raymond James Gallery, 212 W.10th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
The exhibition for February is RED. Blushing, Raging, Powerful, Intense, Loving, Angry & Heated. Stutz Artist Association presents an exhibit of artist’s interpretations of RED. Not just hearts & flowers but any intense feeling or idea which could described with RED. Each artist interprets the concept in their own medium based on their own life experiences and feelings. This show will hang in the Raymond James Stutz Gallery. The venue is well known for both historical & artistic significance.
This call for submission is open to all artists. This is a curated exhibition for artists working in all traditional and non-traditional 2D and 3D media, including film/video and photography. All artwork must be original in concept, design and execution. Note: Crafts, kit work or reproductions after original work in other media (such as giclee or photographs), unless used as part of a mixed media work, will not be considered.
Only original works may be submitted. They must be in a .jpg or pdf file format. Work may be submitted in one or multiple media. There is a limit of 3 submissions per artist. Please add the title & size of each entry in the body of the email.
DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMISSION VIA E-MAIL:
1.Please direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include your name and contact information.
3. Attach the images. All images must be .jpg or pdf files.
4. Indicate medium, size, price and orientation.
5. All entries must be sent by January 16, 2017.
6. All work must be delivered to SAA Stutz Raymond James Gallery by January 30, 2017.
7. Entry fee is $35.00 for up to 3 three entries. (Please see attachment for Paypal options or payment by check)
USE OF IMAGES:
Any image submitted may be used for marketing and promotional purposes directly related to this show. This use may include publication in any publications, printed materials, advertisements, or electronic media. Copyright and all other rights remain that of the artist.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTED WORK:
1. Work must be wired and ready for hanging. Ceiling mounts or special installation requirements will require special arrangements with gallery.
2. Sculptors must agree to use the displays provided.
3. A label must be affixed to the back of the work that indicates which end is the top and includes the following: Artist Name, Title, Medium, Dimensions, and Price. This information must correspond with the Accepted image.
4. Works can be for sale. The Stutz Artists Association will collect 20% commission. Checks for sales will be sent within 30 days of the close of the show.
5. Work cannot be withdrawn, nor sales shipped, before the end of the exhibit.
6. Notice of accepted work will be on or before Jan, 23rd 2017.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or Vicky Shaffer White 317-250-6667
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.