Every First Friday of the month from 6-9pm the painting school, Studio Alchemy, is open for tours and sharing of new artwork.
If you are interested in sharing pieces in the upcoming themed shows, they welcome your entries. Email email@example.com
to share submissions.
April 7, 2023- “By the Light of the Moon”
Criteria for entries:
- All artwork must be framed or have a clean gallery wrapped edge and wired to hang.
- All artwork must fit the current theme.
- Artwork that is 2d must be 36″ x 36″ or smaller.
- We are open to 3d work that can be displayed on tables.
- If an artwork sells the artist will receive 75% back from the sale.
- There are no fees to enter.
- We will only take one entry per artist per show. We want to see a variety of artists participating.
- Artists must self-insure their work. Studio Alchemy is not responsible or liable for any damage or theft of the artwork. Our building is monitored and locked at night.
- Drop off: Please drop off artwork the day before the show sometime between 9am-5pm or make other arrangements. At the end of the First Friday party you may take home your piece if it has not sold.