The Donor and Gift Database Coordinator is responsible for entering, tracking, updating, and generating accurate information in the Donor and Sponsor database.
This position oversees the donor database, all donor acknowledgements, implements data-entry policies and procedures to ensure data consistency and quality.
Reasonable accommodations to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their role will be considered.
- Assist Development staff in maximizing Tessitura database to manage donor information effectively.
- Process and acknowledge gifts in accordance with approved turnaround and accuracy standards.
- Manage and maintain relationships with donor matching companies, approving matches as gifts are received.
- Coordinate with department staff to ensure accuracy of gift designations and membership levels.
- Maintain donor membership levels and distribute donor benefit level information with acknowledgment letters.
- Document all acknowledgment processes and file hard copies of completed work, using the norms already established.
- Manage the donor accounts in the database, making sure to update for changes in address, relationships, email contacts, recognition names, and salutations, using the processes and norms currently established.
- Merge duplicate donor accounts.
- Manage and ensure effective and efficient utilization of donor database functions including data entry, data quality, cash and in-kind donations, production of reports, tax receipts, credit card donations, pledges, and recurring gifts.
- Create a structure for effectively sending reminders to donors for pledged contributions, documenting those processes on the individual accounts.
- Maintain the accuracy of corporate accounts, updating relationships and contact information.
- Create a structure for and carry out all invoicing for corporate partnerships, documenting the process on the accounts.
- Create and implement processes to document conversations with all stakeholders in database as well as appropriate data entry for notes/cultivation activities/volunteer solicitor actions/appeals/segmentation, etc.
- Produce and oversee accuracy of naming recognition lists for program books and digital signage.
- Read daily routinely scheduled reports, looking for accuracy of donor information, contributions, and membership levels.
Apply and read more at: https://thecenterpresents.org/about/career-opportunities/