Patron Services Associate, Part-Time
Reports to: Director of Patron Services and Organizational Core Values
The Patron Services Associate’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent service to all patrons of the Center for the Performing Arts. Responsibilities include serving patrons at the Center ticket office, using the Tessitura ticketing system, and performing all duties as directed by the Patron Services management team. Work hours are variable, including weeknight and weekend shift coverage. This role must embrace, lead and demonstrate the Center’s core values of excellence, collaboration, innovation, integrity and inclusion.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities who can perform these essential functions:
1. Provide excellent service to patrons of the Center for the Performing Arts.
2. Assist patrons with all aspects of reserving and purchasing tickets as well as proper fulfillment.
3. Provide information to patrons on all Center activities and events.
4. Process ticket orders over the phone and at the window using the Tessitura software system.
5. Enter all relevant patron information into the database, ensuring data integrity.
6. Retain knowledge of software functions as well as keeping up to date on changes resulting from
version upgrades and organizational standards.
7. Process all ticket orders for external and internal constituents appropriately and in a timely manner.
8. Perform tasks defined by the Patron Services management team.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Customer/Client Focus
3. Problem Solving/Analysis
4. Teamwork Orientation
5. Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma, minimum of 3 years of experience working in an event environment or related field.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience using Tessitura software
This position operates in a professional office environment that requires accountability for our core values, which include diversity and equity.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job:
Regularly required to talk and hear.
Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
Efficiently use computers and office equipment.
Frequently required to carry up to 25 lb.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are variable, including daytime hours, evenings, and
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An EEO Employer
© 2021 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.