IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.

Center for Victim and Human Rights Seeks Artwork Donations for Fundraiser

Posted by The Center for Victim and Human Rights ; Posted on 
Center for Victim and Human Rights Seeks Artwork Donations for Fundraiser


The Center for Victim and Human Rights (CVHR), a non-profit organization that helps provide legal services for victims of crime and human rights abuses, seeks to connect to local artists who may be interested in participating in their annual fundraiser by donating artwork to be sold at a silent auction.

For the past three years, CVHR has hosted a fundraiser entitled Cocktails for a Cause that supports the legal aid they provide to victims in the community. This year, they will be hosting the fundraiser in partnership with Hotel Tango and Nook – Paleo Influenced Diner in downtown Indianapolis on April 5, 2019.

Ideally, the art should be inspired by the subject “Honoring Our Past. Creating Hope for the Future.” in accordance with the National Victims’ Rights Week theme.

For the silent auction, the price the artist sets for the value of their artwork will be the starting bid.

If the piece sells, 80% of the proceeds will be received by CVHR as a donation while the remaining 20% will be returned to the artist to help cover overhead costs, supplies, etc. If the creative piece does not sell, it will be returned to the artist.

If you are interested in participating, please send your information to Emily Djabi, ( and Omunique Owens (


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


Artsopolis Network Members: Akron OH | Austin TX | Bainbridge Island WA | Birmingham AL | Boston MA | Cape Cod MA | Cincinnati OH | Cleveland OH | Colorado Springs CO | Columbia SC | DuPage County IL | Durham NC | Essex County MA | Flagstaff AZ | Flint MI | Fort Lauderdale FL | Indianapolis IN | Kalamazoo MI | Kansas City MO | KeepMovingOKC | Macon GA | Main Line Area PA | Marin County CA | Marquette County MI | Mendocino County CA | Middlesex County NJ | Milwaukee WI | Montgomery County MD | Napa Valley CA | Nashville TN | Niagara County NY | Oklahoma City OK | Orange County CA | Orlando FL | Ottawa IL | Panama City FL | Pittsburgh PA | Providence RI | Quito, Ecuador | Richardson TX | Sacramento CA | San Antonio TX | St. Cloud MN | St. Croix Valley MN/WI | St. Johns County FL | Stillwater MN | Tallahassee FL | Tampa Bay FL | Utah | Ventura CA | York County PA