IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
The Welcome Center Greeter works closely with the Lead Welcome Center Greeter to ensure the quality of all components of greeting, providing a consistently engaging, dynamic and welcoming first impression of The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, Inc. He/she will spend the majority of their time on the floor of the Welcome Center greeting our visitors as the standard of excellence. Serves as a role model for exceptional customer service including safety, courtesy, show, cleanliness and efficiency. The standard schedule includes Sundays and various weekdays.
1. Performs greeting function in the Welcome Center, ensuring that every visitor who enters our door is acknowledged, greeted with a smile and a fun and energetic welcome to TCM. Ensure that every individual/family/group is offered a map and receives a positive start to their visit and a sincere farewell when they exit.
2. Creates a dynamic approach to greeting guests, as an inverse relationship to attendance volume – making daily or hourly adjustments to the type of guest engagement we perform to ensure that minimum greeting standards are always met, while maintaining crowd flow.
3. Serves as a role model for staff in customer service standards and product knowledge.
4. Works closely with the Lead Greeter and recommends new ideas and concepts to help energize the greeting function which may include but are not limited to: costumes, toys and props.
5. Performs “Welcome Time” program and suggests new ideas to keep the program feeling fresh, energetic, and relevant.
6. Assists with overflow crowds at the Box Office and Member Services area. Promotes and suggests membership purchases to visitors as they arrive.
7. Cross utilized in all areas of Visitor Services as needed. Executes excellent service in all Visitor Services areas including: Member Services Desk, Entrance Gates, Coat Check, Lower Level Ticket Booth, Concierge Desk, and Welcome Center.
8. Serves as Safety Warden for department.
See more info here.
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.