During the month of March 2023 the Fishers Arts Council – along with The City of Fishers Advisory Committee on Disabilities and Conner Prairie – is looking to exhibit artwork created by artists with physical or intellectual disabilities.
The artwork will be featured at Conner Prairie and the Collaboration Hub Gallery. This is a way to demonstrate the importance of art as the Council celebrates “Building the Future Together” during the month of March in the City of Fishers.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Artists interested in participating must submit a request by 3 pm January 13, 2023, to email@example.com indicating their desire to participate. The information is to state in the Subject Line: March Awareness
and include the following:
· Artist name
· Full physical mailing address
· Phone number
· Email address
· One or two sample(s) jpeg or pdf of artwork. Please limit the file size of each image to 2MB or less. (Do not embed images in your email.)
· Have a physical or intellectual disability,
· Be a 2D or 3D visual artist,
· Be able to provide at least two (2) to six (6) pieces of family friendly art for exhibit, and
· Agree that Fishers Arts Council or Conner Prairie may alter artwork for proper hanging and installation in the galleries if said artwork is not properly equipped for display.
Representatives from Fishers Arts Council will review submissions and select artists for the exhibit.
Artists will be notified of their acceptance into the exhibit by January 20, 2023.
Artists will be required to deliver artwork to the Fishers City Services Building on Friday February 10, 2023, from 3-5 pm or Saturday, February 11, 2023 from 10 am to noon.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.