IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Fishhook Seeks Part-Time Video Production Specialist
Fishhook is a communications agency that collaborates with churches. As a Video Production Specialist at Fishhook, you’re a creative-minded editor and producer eager to help their clients gain momentum through clear, creative and compelling stories.
- Creative direction, pre-production, shooting, production and editing of videos for Fishhook and our clients.
- Collaborate with the Fishhook team to produce videos for online training and our web series, ‘Hooked.
- Listen to and collaborate with clients to produce clear and creative sermon bumpers, testimonials, event promotions, cultural/mission-driven videos, etc.
- Determine necessary production equipment. Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Transport, set-up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting, props, and microphones and assist with staging and set preparation.
- 1 to 5 years of video experience
- A strong portfolio displaying a wide variety of video work (submit portfolio and/or personal website, with samples of your work, upon applying)
- Expertise in video production skills, including video, audio and lighting
- Understanding of a wide variety of editing softwares
- Must have strong creative and production skills, as well as expert storytelling skills
- Able to color correct footage as needed
- Understanding of how to optimize social media (especially YouTube) using video
- Strong organization and project-management skills; attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work within established guidelines
- Relational, team player, ability to collaborate with others positively and effectively
- Ability to put the client’s goals and strategic planning needs ahead of personal aesthetic preferences
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and a sincere interest in building strong relationships based upon competency and trust
- Experience in a church setting – either serving or attending – with an understanding of culture, leadership structures, congregations, as well as comfort and interest in attending a wide variety of worship services
- Motion graphic design a plus
- Photography a plus
- This is a part-time position and will include approximately 20 hours per week. This opportunity is located in Indianapolis, IN, with some travel – occasionally overnight.
What you can expect from Fishhook
- Opportunities to use your skill and expertise for meaningful, fulfilling work.
- Flexible hours and a cozy, homey work environment that promotes creativity and openness.
- Collaboration and camaraderie with team members.
- A family-first, work-second philosophy. You’ll be expected to work hard but encouraged to protect your personal time with family and others.
- Compensation that takes your education, experience and skills into account and benefit offerings that continue to grow along with the company and our team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Awesome co-workers.
Learn more about their team, our work and their values at their website.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.