The Indiana 10-Minute Play Festival is accepting submissions now through July 31st! Please read below for submission requirements. For any additional questions, please reach out to the Festival Coordinator, Megan Ann Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have a complete script between 8 and 12 pages long
- Must be formatted to general playwrighting standards
- Never have been produced in Indiana
- Script must be submitted blind via online submission portal (that means no identifying information on the script itself)
- No more than 4 actors
- Only one submission per playwright
- Must be a current resident of Indiana
- Must do everything possible to be available for the kick-off meeting at Indy Fringe on Saturday, September 10th at 10am
- Must agree to the following terms: Each selected playwright a flat royalty of $50, headshots, and 5 performances (Thursday, October 6th @ 7pm, Friday, October 7th @ 7pm, Saturday, October 8th @ 2pm & 7pm, Sunday, October 9th @ 2pm)
7 selections will be made by the end of August via a combination of a juried panel selecting finalists and final selections being made by the producing theatre companies.
To submit your work, fill out the form here. Remember to submit by July 31st!