Indiana Artists Club seeks professional artists to join their statewide organization. Artists are accepted through a committee jury process based on the artist’s work and exhibition record. Members will be included on the website members listing, receive periodic digital newsletters and be able to attend various social events and workshops. Most importantly, members have the opportunity to enter the Annual Juried Exhibition at the IMA at Newfields and the Annual Members Exhibition. Both events offer significant monetary awards. Membership dues are $45 per year and exhibition entry fees are $45 per exhibition.
1. Must be a resident of the State of Indiana for two consecutive years immediately prior to the date of application for membership.
2. Must fill out application form.
3. Documentation of acceptance into three different juried exhibitions in the last five years – Indiana Artists Club Approved Exhibitions. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. Provide proof of acceptance (catalogue entries, notification letters, etc.).
5. A non-refundable $25 application fee is due prior to the jury session.
6. Email all application materials (items 2, 3 & 4) and pay application fee three weeks before the jurying session to the New Member Chair.
Penny French-Deal, New Member Chair
Delivery and same-day pickup of three pieces of artwork to the Jurying Session. It’s important to jury the actual work and its presentation. All work should be “gallery-ready”. Also include a packet of all application materials (items 2, 3 & 4) at drop-off.
2022 New Member Jury Session will be on Saturday, September 17 at the Nora Library,
8625 Guilford Avenue, Indianapolis, 46340.
Drop off work 12:30-1:00
Pick up work 3:30-4:00
A non-refundable $25 application fee payable online is due prior to the jury session.
In choosing your artwork to submit, please note jurying criteria:
• Technical use of medium
• Consistency of style
• Professional presentation
Note: Installations, videos, art from kits, jewelry or giclee/digital reproductions are not acceptable as artwork for membership.
For more information and to apply, click here.