The Indiana Artist Club is seeking new members with new member jurying taking place on November 13, 2021. For more information click here and see below.
IN/A Membership Application Process and Application
1. Must be a resident of Indiana for two consecutive years.
2. Applicant form – juried exhibitions in the last five years. Here is a list of IN/A recommended exhibitions of the competitive level we seek. Participation in competitive jurying environments with one’s peers is our intent. Submit copies of letter of acceptance, or catalogue entry or notification. Any exceptions to this will be made on a case-by-case basis.
3. Documentation of acceptance into three different juried exhibitions in the last five years- Application form. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. Provide proof of acceptance (catalogue entries, notification letters, etc.).
5. A non-refundable $25 applicaton fee is due prior to the jury session.
6. Email all application materials (items 2, 3 & 4) and pay application fee three weeks before the jurying session to the New Member Chair.
Karen Graeser, New Member Chair
Delivery and same-day pickup of three pieces of artwork to the Jurying Session in Indianapolis. It’s important we jury the actual work and its presentation. All work should be “gallery-ready”. Also include a packet of all application materials (items 2,3 & 4) at drop-off.
New Member Jury Session date – Saturday, November 13, 2021
212 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis 46202
(Drop off your artwork between 12:30- 1:00. Judging is finished at 3:30pm and work may be picked up between 3:30 — 4:00pm.)
In choosing your artwork to submit, please note our jurying criteria:
* Technical use of medium
* Consistency of style
* Professional presentation
Note: Installations, videos, art from kits, jewelry or giclee/digital reproductions are not acceptable as artwork for membership.
© 2021 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.