IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
JOB TITLE: Patron Relations Associate
DEPARTMENT: Box Office
REPORTS TO: General Director
The Patron Relations Associate operates daily box office functions relating to subscription sales, single tickets,
and the company’s special events. This does include marketing events and email campaigns.
• Execute day-to-day ticket office duties
• Process and print ticket orders
• Enter patron information into Patron Manager
• Run daily and weekly box office reports
• Prepare box office for special events, performances, or other functions
• Manage database by verifying quality of information
• Assist with marketing events through email campaigns
• Fluency in the Patron Manager System or Salesforce a plus, but will train
Bachelors degree is preferred in Arts Management/Administration, Business Administration/Marketing,
Communications/Marketing or a related field. Must be responsible and not divulge personal donor information.
Candidate must have the ability to multi-task. Must have the ability to deal with many distinct personalities and
handle difficult situations with flexible demeanor and decorum. A basic understanding of box office functions
or have previous experience within a professional preforming arts organization is preferred. Candidate must
also consent to a background check.
• Proficiency in word processing, excel, and database programs.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work productively under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Be a self-starter who can work independently
Approximately 30 hours per week. Benefits of position would be training in all ticket sales and database
management and flexible scheduling. Potential to lead to full time employment.
CONTENT OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Birth dates, Address, Credit Card information, personal e-mails and phone numbers, etc.
TO APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter to Vandegriff@indyopera.org. If you have additional
questions contact Jill Vandegriff, Director of Marketing and Communications, at 317.283.3531 or Vandegriff@indyopera.org
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.