Request for Proposals: Fall/Holiday 2022 Indy Arts & Culture Marketing Campaign
Submission Deadline: July 8, 2022
Submit RFP to: email@example.com with the subject line, “Fall/Holiday Campaign RFP”
WHO IS INDY ARTS COUNCIL?
Indy Arts Council is Indianapolis’ arts advocacy and services agency. Their mission is to foster meaningful engagement in the arts by nurturing a culture where artists and arts organizations thrive. Advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access is at the heart of their vision of “A Full Creative Life for All.”
PROJECT SCOPE & SUMMARY
The Indy Arts Council is seeking a creative agency to work with their team to conceptualize, develop, and execute a Fall/Holiday 2022 marketing campaign to invite and inspire residents to return to their favorite arts and culture traditions in Indianapolis and discover new experiences. The goal is to highlight the benefits of engaging in these offerings, based on the needs and motivations of both central Indiana residents and visitors.
The Council is especially interested in driving awareness of and attendance at performing arts events, as many performing arts organizations are experiencing extended impacts of COVID-19 in terms of reduced audience capacity, attendance at indoor events, and shortened purchase cycles. Health & safety will continue to be an important part of campaign messaging.
Key deliverables will include:
● Consulting (in partnership with Indy Arts Council) with Indianapolis arts and culture organizations to learn about their challenges and goals.
● Detailed campaign concept and creative strategy, including key messaging and visual content.
● Media planning & buying strategy and execution.
● Development of a creative asset toolkit to be shared with our partner organizations.
● A strategy to achieve and measure campaign goals.
This campaign will intersect with the redesign and redevelopment of our consumer-facing Explore Indy Arts site.
This campaign to support the nonprofit Indianapolis arts and culture sector is being funded through American Rescue Plan Act dollars administered through the City of Indianapolis. The expected budget for all components of this campaign is $100,000.
● June 23: RFP released
● July 8: RFP responses due
● July 21: Top candidates notified for interviews
● July 25-29: Conduct candidate interviews
● Week of August 1: Final candidate selection
● Week of August 8: Project kick-off meeting
The remainder of the timeline is flexible based on the recommendations of the selected partner and the targeted campaign launch date of September 16, 2022. The Fall/Holiday Campaign will continue to run into early 2023.
RFP SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The Indy Arts Council requests the following information by July 8, 2022:
● A description of your agency and core competencies/services, and why you are a good fit for the Arts Council.
● Summaries of 2-3 case studies that show insights and results achieved for your clients.
● A high-level description of your proposed approach to this scope of work.
● References for relevant work that may be contacted.
● Members of the Arts Council leadership team will review and score all RFP submissions.
● The Arts Council CEO and marketing team will interview a maximum of three finalists to discuss qualifications and invite perspective on the scope and approach.
Please email any questions to Amanda Kingsbury, director of marketing and communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The RFP should be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line, “Fall/Holiday Campaign RFP.” Thank you for your interest!