IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Keep Indianapolis Beautiful Offers Temporary Positions through CARES Act Funding
CARES ACT TEMPORARY POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Positions through CARES Act funding are only available to eligible candidates. To be eligible for these positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Access to reliable transportation
- Reside at an address within Marion County
- Self-certify the individual is unemployed, partially employed, or unable or unavailable to work due to one of the following, but is otherwise able to work and available to work within the meaning of Indiana Law: The individual or a member of their household has been diagnosed with COVID–19;
- The individual is providing care for a family member or a member of the individual’s household who has been diagnosed with COVID–19;
- A child or other person in the household for which the individual has primary caregiving responsibility is unable to attend school or another facility that is closed as a direct result of the COVID–19 public health emergency and such school or facility care is required for the individual to work;
- The individual is unable to reach the place of employment because of a quarantine imposed or has been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine or the individual’s place of employment is closed as a direct result of the COVID–19 public health emergency;
- The individual was scheduled to commence employment and does not have a job or is unable to reach the job or had to quit his or her job as a direct result of the COVID–19 public health emergency;
- The individual has become the breadwinner or major support for a household because the head of the household has died as a direct result of COVID–19;
- The individual meets any additional criteria established by the Secretary for unemployment assistance under section 2102(a)(3)(A)(ii)(I) of the Cares Act.
If you have any questions, or would like to confirm your eligibility for these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.