IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
MIBOR REALTOR® ASSOCIATION
MIBOR REALTOR® Association (MIBOR) is looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with their creative team to plan, film and edit video content. The Videographer will assist the creative team and work closely with their Creative Lead in telling stories through creative works to engage MIBOR members. MIBOR is known for the quality service we provide our members. Their team of talented professionals are always seeking the best way to serve their members through tools, services and events that will help them succeed.
MIBOR Mission: MIBOR REALTOR® Association empowers members and strengthens the marketplace in central Indiana through collaboration, advocacy, professionalism, education and innovation. They are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with their creative team to plan, film and edit video content. The Videographer will assist the creative team and work closely with the Creative Lead in telling stories through their creative works to engage MIBOR members.
Videographer is responsible for planning, filming, and editing video content used for a variety of projects at MIBOR REALTOR® Association. Works as a member of the Communications team to tell stories through creative works that engage their members, promote products and services, and expand our culture. The Videographer may be responsible for everything from first draft script outline, to operating the camera, to sound production, post-production, and final edit. This position requires someone strongly creative and naturally collaborative.
• Films videos on set or on location at events, including capturing video to be used for “B” roll.
• Ensures that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
• Set up and tear down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props.
• Manages the association’s YouTube channel
• Collaborates with creative team to write script and plan video shoot.
• Edits footage in post-production.
• Works with the Creative Lead to insert graphics.
• Adds lighting, special effects, closed captioning and other on-screen content into videos.
• Stays up to date with industry trends and tools.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Executes other special projects at the request of VP Marketing & Communications.
• Creativity and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Proficiency with editing software such as Premiere Pro and have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Some knowledge of After Effects would be helpful.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours at events, as necessary.
• Proficiency with camera equipment.
• Highly organized with demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects at once
• Service oriented
• Focused on follow-through
• Three to five years of experience in creating and editing videos
• Able to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills: including, written, oral and listening
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to develop positive working relationships
• College Degree or equivalent experience
Teams: Communications Team and Member Experience Team
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing and Communications
If interested, please submit portfolio, cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.