IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
The third annual Garfield Park Art and Music Festival will be held on Saturday, June 27 from 5-10 PM featuring local artists and musicians from Indianapolis. In order to be considered for this limited lineup, reply to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
1. group or individual performance name
2. a short bio/description of your act (300-500 words)
3. group website (if applicable)
4. 2-3 video links of live performances
5. any social media sites
6. email and phone number of main contact
7. sound/stage needs
In order to be considered for the festival lineup:
1. Indianapolis based artists only, please.
2. Be available on Saturday, June 27 from 3-10PM for the festival and organization of sound needs at the Garfield Park Amphitheater, plus additional setup and teardown time as needed for your set.
3. Have at least 15 minutes of material to perform.
4. Be willing to advertise on behalf of the festival to get people to come see you.
5. Just don’t be a dingus. Any acts with racist, sexist, indecent, or vulgar lyricism/attitudes need not apply.
This festival is a locally focused, volunteer run event and is sponsored by local organizations offering a small budget for performers. The guarantee is not yet set, but acts can expect to be paid a modest but fair amount for a local festival, to be discussed further. You gotta understand they’ll do their best. More details upon submission acceptance.
This is an outdoor festival, but the stage will be covered. In the case of rain, the event will still take place, but the stage will be relocated to the Corporate Shelter Pavilion near the Garfield Park Arts Center.
The Talent Committee of GPAMF will take submissions until SATURDAY, April 25, 2020 and the lineup will be announced thereafter. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.