IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Signarama Indianapolis (Downtown) creates custom solutions and signage for indoor and outdoor signage, displays, decals, and much more. With more than 30 years of experience and locations around the world, Signarama Indianapolis (Downtown) is a global leader in sign and advertising products.
Signarama Indianapolis (Downtown) is seeking a Production staff member.
· Follows a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium
· Prepares substrates for application, which may include cutting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application
· Weeds excess vinyl from computer cut images
· Performs quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
· Helps unload and store raw materials and cleans and maintains storage areas
· Works on different projects simultaneously
· High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
· Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
· Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
· Able to use light power equipment
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Chad Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.