Intern – Photography
InternIndianapolis Office, Indianapolis, IN, US
At Project Lead The Way, they are empowering students to thrive in an evolving world. They know that U.S. students must develop the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in the workforce, solve important challenges, and contribute to global progress. They know that teachers need support in empowering students to build these skills. Through their pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science, K-12 students learn problem-solving strategies, critical and creative thinking, and how to communicate and collaborate.
As a Photography Intern at PLTW you will have the opportunity to gain meaningful experience across the Production Team in key areas such as:
• Establishing proper lighting and composition
• Utilizing white boxes for in studio equipment photography
• Attending and photographing live events
• Enhancing photos through use of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Properly organizing and archive images
You will work directly with our Production Team to support a variety of projects and initiatives and you will play a key role in our day to day operations. They will look to you to contribute new ideas and insight as a valued member of our team.
This is a full time paid internship. The internship will last approximately 10 weeks (they will work with your college schedule) beginning in mid May and ending in August.
As an Intern at PLTW you will:
• Have direct exposure to our Senior Leaders and opportunities to learn from them about the business functions they lead
• Participate in meaningful projects that directly impact our business and relate to your field of study
• Spend time with our other summer interns each week where we will provide additional learning opportunities and support to your internship experience
• Have the support of a dedicated Internship Coordinator
• This internship is open to students currently pursuing a college degree in Photography, Visual Communication Art, Multimedia, or a related field.
Skills and Abilities
• Great Interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to take initiative and work proactively
• Ability to work independently, resourcefully seek answers, and remove obstacles
• Customer service orientation
• Creative and critical thinking skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Accountable and takes ownership
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2POfDZ6
© 2019 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.