CALL FOR ENTRIES
SALI NATIONAL ABSTRACT ART EXHIBITION XV
October 4 – 26, 2019
The Garfield Park Arts Center,
2432 Conservatory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46203
Check www.gpacarts.org or call 317-327-7135 for Open Hours
This juried competition is open to all artists, 18 years of age and over, who currently reside in the United States.
• Entries must be postmarked and emails dated on or before July 13, 2019.
• Each artist may submit a maximum of three works.
• All work must be ORIGINAL, and completed within the last three years.
• Any work executed in class or under supervision of an instructor, copies of paintings or published photos, or improper subject matter is prohibited.
• Any work previously accepted into this exhibition will not be eligible for submission.
• Two-dimensional work, less than 2 inches deep, of oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, pastel or drawing may be entered. No computer art, photographs, reproductions or sculptures.
• Each work should not exceed 48 inches in any one direction including frame, and not exceed 25 lbs. in weight.
• Use only Plexiglas on work 30” x 30” or larger, or on any work in a metal frame.
• All work must be professionally presented and be ready for hanging with flat strap hangers and wire. No screw eyes except on the inside of the stretcher frame to hold the wire.
• No wet canvases.
• No early pick up of art from the Garfield Park Art Center.
Make check payable to the Southside Art League.
• $40 for members of the Southside Art League
• $50 for non-members
• Fee includes one to three entries and is non-refundable.
Copy completed entry form before mailing and use for entry labels.
Mail completed and signed entry form and fee to:
Southside Art League, 299 E. Broadway,Greenwood, IN 46143 Attention: Abstract Exhibit
Email digital file to:SALIAbstractShow@gmail.com
• Art work must be photographed without mats or frames.
• Each digital file name must be the artist’s full name and entry designation A, B or C. Example: Joe_Painter_A.jpg
• The file format must be JPEG and no larger than 4MB.
• The Southside Art League will send an email to confirm receipt of your digital entry. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours please contact Duane King at 317-508-3435.
© 2019 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.