IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Call for full length play and musical proposals for
2017-2018 Season at Theatre on the Square.
Deadline for information to be received is April 1, 2017.
New season will be announced July, 2017.
Theatre on the Square seeks to foster an environment of collaborative, empowering, and joyful experience for both audience and artist through the universal language of theatre. Serving as a hub for original and established works, as well as a variety of non-traditional productions, Theatre on the Square is a place of artistic and community growth, striving to expand all aspects of the theatre arts.
While TOTS primarily presents contemporary plays/musicals, they are open to material that reflects themes and issues relevant to our community – including brand new works and non-traditional formats. TOTS is a professionally-managed community theatre.
• Title of Play and/or Musical
• Brief description of Play and/or Musical
• Brief description of your vision for the production
• A bit about yourself, past experiences, and why you think your Play and/or Musical is the right fit for the 2016-2017 Season at Theatre on the Square.
• In what time of year would you prefer this production be scheduled?
• Do you see this production on the TOTS Main Stage or in our cabaret-style Stage 2?
• Director (include phone number and email address)
• Set – brief description
• Props and costumes – if there are special needs above and beyond the usual
• Performance Rights Information (TOTS will secure the performance rights)
• Cast size, ages and genders
• Do you have any tech crew so far?
• Do you have any special effects requirements?
Please answer these questions and email (along with a digital copy of the script) to Lori Raffel at email@example.com – or mail/deliver information (along with copy of script) to:
Lori Raffel, Artistic Director
Theatre on the Square
627 Massachusetts Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.