IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
This exhibition is open to all artists, 18 years of age and over. All works must be original and completed in the last three (3) years and not previously exhibited at Athens Arts Gallery. Accepted works may not be withdrawn by the artist prior to the close of the exhibition and must abide by all rules and specifications.
Awards and Sales:
• $1000 Best of Show plus other monetary awards
• Awards will be announced and presented during the opening reception- Sept 25, 2021.
• Artists are encouraged to attend the opening reception.
• Art must be for sale.
• Entry Procedure:
• May submit up to 3 works.
• Types of art accepted: 2D & 3D.
• sculpture, photography, painting, printmaking, computer (digital) generated art, fiber, mixed media, drawings, pottery, etc.
• Description of media on entry forms, must be detailed. Include support description (Canvas, panel, clay, etc.) For prints and photographs, include specific processes and edition numbers if applicable.
• Maximum dimensions of 2D works may not exceed 6’ X 6’ framed and weight cannot exceed 50#.
• Maximum dimensions of 3D works may not exceed 8’ x 4’ x 4’ and weight cannot exceed 100#.
• All works must come maintenance free.
Learn more and apply here.
© 2021 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.