IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
WINDSOR PARK NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION Seeks vendors for the Wicked Windsor Park Block Party.
The event will be held at Fletcher Park on October 21st, 2017 from 4pm – 11pm.
1. The vendor is solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage, if desired.
2. The vendor agrees to hold Windsor Park Neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana harmless for any/all claims, damages or injuries arising from the vendor’s use of booth space.
3. Taxes and permits are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
4. Booth setup will begin no earlier than 12:00 p.m. and will end no later than 3:30 p.m. Vendor agrees TO STAY OPEN FROM 4:00 p.m. – 11:00p.m. Vendor area will be open to Vendor traffic only from 12:00 P.m. – 3:30 p.m. ALL Vehicles MUST BE OUTSIDE THE FESTIVAL AREA BY 3:30 P.M. Vendors are responsible for own trash/clean up. NO VENDORS ARE ALLOWED TO SET UP AFTER 3:30 P.M. FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE AREA AND LAST MINUTE EVENT PREPARATION.
5. Booths may be set up and constructed on site.
6. Vendor may set up tents, umbrellas, or other shelters providing they are structurally sound and securely anchored and pose no threat of injury to the public or another vendor. Vendor will NOT drive stakes, nails, nor pins into the pavement for any reason.
7. Vendor agrees to confine operations to his own assigned space and agrees not to infringe upon neighboring vendor. All booths can be about approximately 10 x 10, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon the event.
8. WINDSOR PARK will provide a table and 2 chairs.
9. There will be NO WEAPONS FOR SALE IN ANY BOOTH
10. NO OPEN FIRE OR FLAMES PERMITTED.
For the full agreement, visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rDMd9rDXF6mLG4phAoUGFnsXDA08Fs8ksIHhaGGZCKo/edit
If you have any questions, email Justin Becht – firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.