A Century of Cameras
An exhibit of cameras from the past 100 years. These are the types of cameras that went to war, took candid home photos, were used by spies and went to the moon. Capturing images has been an engrossing pastime for many.
This exhibit includes cameras from makers such as Kodak, HIT, Rollax, Speed Graphic, and Hasselblad. These are the cameras that took the pictures collected by the Irvington Historical Society, went to the moon, and were carried by spies. The exhibit will support our future exhibits of photographs from the Warren Central High School’s Photographers Club (March & April) and Irvington Homes (May – September). Come learn a little about the history of photography, what a Brownie is and how toView more
No admission fees to our museum. All donations are appreciated.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 26, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 26, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 29, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Jun 29, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Jun 30, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Sun)
- Jun 30, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Jul 3, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 3, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Wed)
- Jul 6, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Jul 6, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Opening receptions and special events will be listed separately and may offer extended hours.
5350 University Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46219
Parking is available on the street or marked lot north of the Bona.