Freetown Village Celebrates Christmas!
The year is 1870 and the residents of Freetown Village are getting ready to celebrate Christmas! Or are they?
Freetown Village Celebrates Christmas promises to inspire as it explores the significance of family and cultural traditions during this holiday season. Set in the 1870s in an African American community, the play celebrates the richness of community, the spirit of giving, and the preservation of family traditions.
This is a time when Christmas was not a holiday celebrated by many, and certainly was not the commercialized season we know today. When Sarah Elizabeth introduces a modern way toView more
- Tickets are $15.00 and available online.
- Special opportunity for 2nd – 5th grade student 10:00 a.m.matinee on December 6, 2019.
What are my parking options for the event?
- Parking (free) available on the street and in the church parking lot.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please contact Freetown Village at (317) 631-1870 or via email, email@example.com
- Family friendly, ages 5 and up. Run time is approximately 90 minutes.
- Performance will take place in a church sanctuary. Seating is general admission on church pews.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 7, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 7, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
2153 Dr. Andrew J. Brown, Indianapolis, IN 46202