Please Note: This event has expired.
IUPUI Regatta Arts and Culture Fair
The IUPUI Regatta Arts and Culture Fair will take place on Saturday, September 22 at the 10th annual IUPUI Regatta! New location: Military Park
As we are gearing up for this year’s Regatta, dubbed RegattaX in celebration of the 10 year
anniversary, we’re seeking submissions for the first ever Arts and Culture Fair. This new element of Regatta will allow 30‐50 artists the opportunity to hold booth space and display their work.
RegattaX will also mark the move to new locations for all of our usual activities, including the
race itself and the Regatta festival, which will now be held in Military park and allow ample space for new
If you are interested in having a space at the Arts & Culture Fair, please complete the entry form and upload a sample of your artwork by July 20, 2018. Files should be no larger than 10 MB each.
Selected artists will be provided with an 8-foot table, a space under our tent (if you would like it), and a chair. Artists will have the option to bring their own, weighted, pop-up tent. Please be prepared with a method for displaying your work.
- There is no fee to submit work for consideration.
- Submission deadline is July 20, 2018
- Each artist may submit up to 3 images of their art
- This will be a juried selection process
- Artists will be notified by early August
- The booth fee for selected artists is $50 ($30 for current students, Alumni Association dues-paying members and members of the Indiana Plein Air Painters Association (IPAPA).
- 10% of any sales will be donated to the Stefan Scott Davis Regatta Scholarship.
601 W. New York St., Indianapolis, IN 46202