Please Note: This event has expired.
Twelfth Night; a Musical Adaptation by Shaina Taub
Southbank Theatre Company - Twelfth Night
Twelfth Night is a rousing contemporary musical inspired by Shakespeare’s classic comedy about girl power, mistaken-identity, and self-discovery.
Twelfth Night tells the story of Viola, a young heroine who washes up on the shores of Illyria, disguises herself as a man, is sent to court a Countess and falls hard for a Duke. As she navigates this strange and wonderful new land, she finds her true self and true love in the process. Featuring an original jazz-funk score by Shaina Taub, this contemporary 90-minute musical about mistaken identity and self-discovery is appropriate for all audiences. Full of pure joy, lots of laughs, and aView more
Ticket Pricing and Venue Info
This production will be performed outdoors in the Play Ground at IndyFringe. Enjoy a wide variety of ticketing options from VIP table seating to general admission, auditorium-style seating, or you can even bring your own picnic blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the performance from anywhere in the park!
VIP TABLE SEATING – $30 per Ticket
When purchasing table seating, you must purchase every seat at the table so tables will run from $60 for a 2-top or $90 for 3 seats. Select your desired table at checkout!
IndyFringe GA seating – Adult – $25 | Senior/Student – $22
IndyFringe GA seating is 1st come 1st served, auditorium-style seating, just like our indoor theatres. Find any available seat when you arrive and be sure to pick up a wine stool from the bar for your beverages!
Bring Your Own Seating – $15 Per Person
For a discounted ticket price, you can bring your own lawn chair or picnic blanket and enjoy the show from anywhere in the park. Space for blankets will be made available directly in front of the stage, but lawn chairs may not be placed in that space. All BYO space is 1st come 1st served.
Contact: (317) 210-4639
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
This musical is performed outdoors. In anticipation of rain, Rain Dates have been added for the Monday and Tuesday following run of the show.
719 E. St Clair Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
ACCESSIBLE PARKING ARRANGEMENTS
- For those with the need for accessible parking arrangements please call 317-292-5687 in advance so we can reserve a space.
- Designated spots will be off the alley at IndyFringe, 719 E. St. Clair St.
FREE PARKING NEARBY
- Parking allowed on south side along St. Clair Street. Check parking signs.
- Parking allowed along Fulton Street. Do not park in any spaces clearly marked for Circa.
- Davidson Street North Lot – past Mayflower
- IndyFringe has 60 parking spots available after 6pm. (Do not park in Mayflower lot – it will be locked).
- Enter off St Clair Street. Follow the street to sign indicating IndyFringe Parking.
- We do not monitor this parking lot.
- Parking also allowed along Davidson Street.
- Trailside Surface Lot – Behind Yats on Davidson Street
- Ample amount of spaces available in this lot. Check signs for public parking spots.
- 1 block north of IndyFringe with easy walkability using The Indy Cultural Trail.
PAID PARKING NEARBY – Never more than $5 to see a show
- The Art Bank across the street from IndyFringe has paid parking. Check the signs and pay via phone.
- Metered Parking Metered parking along Massachusetts Avenue.