Unknown, IN, Unknown
IU Kokomo Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit
Entry Deadline: 5/15/16
Number of Applications Allowed: 2
Images – Minimum: 3, Maximum: 3
Total Media – Minimum: 3, Maximum: 3
Deadline for Submissions: May 15, 2016
Jury will make selections and inform artists by: June 1, 2016
· Delivery: selected sculptures must be delivered to IU Kokomo between June 15,
2016 and June 30, 2016.
· Installation Schedule: July 1, 2016 – July 10, 2016.
· Exhibition Schedule: July 2016 – August 2018.
· Sculptures to be removed: within one month of the exhibit’s closing of August 2018.
Eligibility: Artists must own the rights to the artwork, which must be available for the duration of the two-year exhibition period. Artwork must be ready to set on our 8’ x 8’ cement pads. The installation method for each sculpture should be welded tabs or similar easy-install method. The exhibit is outdoors and open to the public, and because of this, certain requirements must be met in order for a sculpture to be considered for display. Fragile or dangerous works will not be accepted. Artwork must be available for the duration of the two-year contract, and must be constructed of durable materials that will withstand year-round Indiana weather.
Transportation: Selected artists are responsible for transportation of the artwork to and from the installation site. The artwork must be delivered as exhibition-ready. The university will supervise installation of the work, and will insure the artwork for the duration of the exhibit.
Submission Details: Artists may submit up to two sculptures for consideration, but each submission will be considered separately. Each submission must include the following:
· A bio/resume describing your experience and exhibition history.
· Three images of the work (front, back and one detail).
· Dimensions (HxWxD) for each submission (the base cannot exceed the 8’ x 8’
· Stated insurance value for each work.
· Each sculpture entry must be submitted individually
Please register at CaFE.org and complete your profile to sign up for the IU Kokomo Call for Entry. Please read it carefully and if you have any questions please contact: email@example.com. A contract will be sent upon your acceptance.