FIRST COME, FIRST HUNG – CALL FOR ENTRIES
The exhibition is exactly what the name implies: all artists through SullivanMunce’s doors at 225 West Hawthorne Street in Zionsville, IN on Saturday, November 18, 2017 between the hours of 10 am and Noon will automatically be accepted into this popular exhibit that allows both the amateur and the professional artist the opportunity to showcase their talent in our galleries December 3 through December 16, 2017. Open to all!
- ENTRY DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2017, 10 AM – NOON
- FREE for Members /$15 for Adult Non-Members
- FREE for artists ages 17 and under
- All types, styles and mediums are accepted – oil, watercolors, photography, sculpture, graphics, ceramics, stitchery, textiles, quilts, hand painted decorative items, etc.
- All work must be original.
- Each artist is required to submit his or her own work in person.
- Only one submission per artist will be accepted.
- The largest size piece we can accept is 4’ wide x 5’ high.
- All 2D artwork must be framed (with the exception of gallery wrapped canvas), wired and ready to hang. No exceptions.
- All works may be made available for sale. When pricing, please be aware that the artist receives 70% of the sale. Sold pieces must remain on display through the conclusion of the exhibit.
- Artists are asked to pick up their work Tuesday, December 19, 2017 or Wednesday, December 20, 2017 between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM unless other arrangements are made with the SullivanMunce Cultural Center.
People’s Choice Awards ($50 adult, $50 youth categories) are presented by SullivanMunce Cultural Center
ENTRY DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2017–10 AM – NOON
OPENING: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2017–10 AM – 4 PM
EXHIBIT DATES: DECEMBER 3-16, 2017
ART PICK UP: TUES, DEC 19 or WED, DEC 20–10 AM – 4 PM