Indianapolis, IN, Unknown
Gluestick is Indianapolis’ zine & small publishing advocate. Every year they host a one day festival showcasing artists that make zines, comics, paper-based art, and more! This event aims to brings the community together and introduce everyone involved to local and national artists. This year, Gluestick will take place on Saturday, July 7. The event is all ages, free, and open to everyone.
There is no table fee requirement this year, however they are asking for a suggested donation of $25. These fees help cover the cost of the venue, workshops/classes, the keynote speaker, and will ensure the festival remains funded for subsequent years. Please include in the application if you would like to donate.
1. Are you a zine publisher, distro, collective, or paper-based artist? How will you introduce yourself at Gluestick?
2. Describe your work in 300 words or more.
3. Will you be selling/distributing other materials besides booklets i.e. prints, crafts?
4. Are you from Indianapolis? If not, specify.
5. How did you hear about Gluestick?
6. Will you need a place to stay if you’re traveling from out of town?
7. Will you need any kind of special set up for your display?
8. Would you like to donate $25?
Applications will receive an email confirmation and we will be confirming tables throughout spring. Any additional questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.