The Exhibitions Associate works with the Director of Exhibitions and Events in administering and installing gallery and Arts Park exhibitions, artist services programs, and the artist component of the annual Broad Ripple Art Fair.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administers specified organizational aspects of the exhibitions program including insurance coverage, expenditure reports, data collection, exhibition scheduling, object labels and wall texts and ongoing communication with artists and other professionals.
- Installs and de-installs gallery and ArtsPark exhibitions.
- Oversees the maintenance of the permanent collection and the ArtsPark sculptures/installations
- Performs routine gallery maintenance including touch-ups, lighting, and dusting.
- Completes condition reports as necessary.
- Manages the Student Gallery and the Faculty Gallery
- Serves on Artist Committee for the Broad Ripple Art Fair.
- Assists in the preparation of exhibitions and artist services-related copy for publications, catalogues and other printed materials.
- Conducts studio visits with the Director of Exhibitions, as appropriate.
- Guides tours of exhibitions and/or ArtsPark, when requested.
- Maintains and manages gallery prep and keeps inventory of exhibits materials, supplies, donations, and hardware.
For full job description and to apply, visit their website.