Delphi Opera House Seeking Executive Director
The Delphi Opera House is an historic restored and expanded 3-story building in Delphi, Indiana that functions as an ADA-compliant community center and venue for the performing arts. The facility is owned by the Delphi Preservation Society and is managed by Delphi Opera House, Inc. The Executive Director position is a full-time exempt position, reporting to the Board of Directors of Delphi Opera House, Inc.
- Oversee the 2019-2020 season according to the schedule and contracts previously negotiated;
- Prepare for the 2020-2021 season. Develop and set the performance calendar, including negotiating contracts with performers;
- Develop the playbill program(s);
- Solicit and arrange for program sponsorships;
- Develop annual budget with finance committee; oversee budget income and expenditures;
- Develop and implement annual strategy for fundraising/development;
- Research and write appropriate grants for funding operations, capital and program needs;
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan for organization and events;
- Establish and nurture relationships with community, stakeholder, and peer organizations and be the face of the
- Delphi Opera House in the community;
- Oversee the selection and training of part-time staff and/or volunteers to manage technical systems, box office, etc.
- Supervise the Operations Coordinator;
- Provide overall management of the facility;
- Maintain communication with the Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and a minimum of three references should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Position Application” by September 6, 2019.
See full job description here: https://files.constantcontact.com/bf1afcc9001/333982b5-5bf0-47b6-84a6-0634d866d5d0.pdf