Responsibilities of Internship Coordinator Position
- Organization of 1st and 2nd year internships, identify placements, conduct supervisor trainings, audit supervisor credentials-10%
- Manage internships, affiliation agreements, compensation of supervisors, and student files-10%
- Develop new internship placements based on student interests.- 5%
- Provide on-site supervision for community partners without licensed art therapist (2nd year only)- 50%
- Coordinate midterm and end of semester meetings with all students and supervisors to assess progress; design and implement professional improvement plans as needed.- 10%
- Work with the Director to redesign assessment tools & manual for supervision.- 10%
- Collaborate with the group supervision faculty regarding student progress.- 5%
Shift Available (Part-time, 12-29 hours per week) $35-$50/hour
- Master’s degree in Art Therapy from an accredited school; ATR-BC and LMHC
- Some experience working within the Art Therapy field or as a student intern.
- Experience in office systems with specific skills in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Local travel will be required.
Position is open until filled. Please send resumes and cover letters to Laura Kernodle at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line of the email.