Kick-off the 19th Annual Spirit & Place Festival with a night of fun, music, food, prizes, and surprises!
All ages will enjoy this festive First Friday event in the Old City Hall, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
– Bike, bus, or walk to get the red-carpet treatment.
– Get a scorecard when you arrive and try out crazy-fun challenges that help you explore, discover, remember, read, participate, connect, reflect, and dream.
– Take a 15-minute, round trip rid on the Transit Center Graffiti Bus (with surprises on board!)
– See the Magic #8 Bus exhibit to explore public transportation (and be sure to check out their Spirit & Place event on Saturday, November 8).
– Plus music by Cultural Cannibals, food, and beer!
Keep the fun going during the festival at indianahumanities.org/ALL-IN to win a "staycation" at a downtown hotel.
Presented by Spirit & Place Festival, Indiana Humanities, Cultural Cannibals, Foundation East, Indiana Historical Society, The Indianapolis Public Library, Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center, Indy Reads, IndyGo-Indianapolis Public Transportation, IU Center for Civic Literacy at IUPUI Kelley School of Business Indianapolis-IUPUI, WFYI, and YELP.