On December 20, 1903, the Bona Thompson library was given to Butler College by Mr. and Mrs. Edward Thompson in memory of their late daughter. Butler College immediately entered into an agreement with the Board of School Commissioners for the Thompson Library to become a branch of the Public Library.
In 1914 the Irvington Branch relocated to a rented store room; in September, 1921, it moved into a small, two-story house located at 5427 East Washington Street. Library staff pioneered the first
5625 E.Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Aug 16 - Sep 30, 2017
© 2018 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.