The Jazz Kitchen opened its doors in 1994 as Indy’s premier destination for jazz and beyond. Recognized as one of the “Top 100 Jazz Clubs in the World” by Downbeat Magazine, The Jazz Kitchen presents a wide variety of local, regional and international jazz artists in an intimate 140 seat supper club style venue. Past notable performers include Harry Connick Jr., Ray Brown, JJ Johnson, Jane Monheit, Maynard Ferguson, Billy Cobham, Diane Schuur, John Scofield, Soulive, James Moody, David
5377 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
• The Jazz Kitchen is handicapped accessible. We would recommend arriving at least 1 hour prior to show time.
• If you have special needs please call us as early as possible so we can do our best to accommodate.
1. Street Parking
2. Pay Parking Lot – behind the the 5420 N College Avenue Business Building (after 6p, Friday and Saturday nights)
3. Fresh Market Parking Lot – ONLY AFTER 9P!
• The Jazz Kitchen is open 7 days a week at 5p for dinner.
• The showtimes vary by night so please check the calendar for the night you plan on attending.
• Most shows last between 75 and 90 minutes.
• The kitchen is open until 1/2 hour before the band stops.
Free to $10 to $50 depending on the artist(s).
Feb 23, 2019
Jan 26, 2019
Dec 8, 2018
Dec 1, 2018
© 2019 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.