IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Gluestick is Indianapolis’ zine & small publishing advocate. Every year they host a one day festival showcasing artists that make zines, comics, paper-based art, and more! This event aims to brings the community together and introduce everyone involved to local and national artists. This year, Gluestick will take place on Saturday, July 7. The event is all ages, free, and open to everyone.
There is no table fee requirement this year, however they are asking for a suggested donation of $25. These fees help cover the cost of the venue, workshops/classes, the keynote speaker, and will ensure the festival remains funded for subsequent years. Please include in the application if you would like to donate.
1. Are you a zine publisher, distro, collective, or paper-based artist? How will you introduce yourself at Gluestick?
2. Describe your work in 300 words or more.
3. Will you be selling/distributing other materials besides booklets i.e. prints, crafts?
4. Are you from Indianapolis? If not, specify.
5. How did you hear about Gluestick?
6. Will you need a place to stay if you’re traveling from out of town?
7. Will you need any kind of special set up for your display?
8. Would you like to donate $25?
Applications will receive an email confirmation and we will be confirming tables throughout spring. Any additional questions? Please contact email@example.com.
© 2020 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.