Company Name: Precious Resources Preschool
Project Name: The Terrateer Club
Company: Precious Resources Preschool is an organization involved in the education of children ages birth-5. Their Terrateer Club is a part of the curriculum. They are in the process of redesigning its content.
Project Scope Statement:
Precious Resources Preschool is looking to have the 6 current characters redrawn to their current look and color. 6 individual icons will be added to the t-shirt to replace the hand tree in the pictures below.
1. To make minimal changes to the characters in redraw
2. To create 6 individual icons (according to company vision) for each character t-shirt
3. Format for delivery to be determined
Future Individually Contracted Projects:
In accordance to the company vision, on an individually contracted basis, company foresees
several future similar projects, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Create additional “side kick” characters
2. Design clubhouse Terrateer Club
3. Assist with future projects as they arise
If interested, please submit a preliminary sketch/drawing of one of the characters in action, for review to the following emails. They will not use your submission without compensation. If so inclined, you may include a watermark over your drawing.
Barbara Quast at email@example.com
Alexandra Quast Surgener at Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the sketches are reviewed the next step will be a short Facetime meeting.
1. This is work for hire.
2. Budget will be discussed with interested parties.
3. Artist must be willing to sign a non-disclosure and intellectual property statement
4. The first project (redraw of 6 characters with the addition of 6 t-shirt icons) will be
paid a flat fee.
© 2019 - Arts Council of Indianapolis - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.