Call For entries
SALI National Abstract Art Exhibition XII, October 1 – 22, 2016. Over $2,000 in cash awards. Prospectus download at www.southsideartleague.org. Entry fee $40 member, $50 non-member for up to three entries.
The Garfield Park Arts Center,
2432 Conservatory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46203
This juried competition is open to all artists, 18 years of age and over, who currently reside in the United States.
- Entries must be postmarked and emails dated on or before July 16, 2016.
- Each artist may submit a maximum of three works.
- All work must be ORIGINAL, and completed within the last three years.
- Any work executed in class or under supervision of an instructor, copies of paintings or published photos, or improper subject matter is prohibited.
- Any work previously accepted into this exhibition will not be eligible for submission.
- Two-dimensional work, less than 2 inches deep, of oil, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, pastel or drawing may be entered. No computer art, photographs, reproductions or sculptures.
- Each work should not exceed 48 inches in any one direction including frame, and not exceed 25 lbs. in weight.
- Use only Plexiglas on work 30” x 30” or larger, or on any work in a metal frame.
- All work must be professionally presented and be ready for hanging with flat strap hangers and wire. No screw eyes except on the inside of the stretcher frame to hold the wire.
- No wet canvases.
Make check payable to the Southside Art League.
- $40 for members of the Southside Art League
- $50 for non-members
- Fee includes one to three entries and is non-refundable.