A powerfully human story of hope and redemption from IU MFA alumni Bruce Walsh.
A gay Bloomington couple seeks new meaning for their relationship by mentoring a young man struggling to make ends meet for his newborn son. As the three men battle their addictions, fears, and resentments, they discover an unexpected sense of dignity in an increasingly divided middle-America.
About Bruce Walsh
Bruce Walsh is a contemporary American playwright and a prominent Philadelphia fringe artist. His works have received attention due to their unique brand of site-specific theater.
$15 in advance /$20 at door
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 8, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 9, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 15, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 16, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 17, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
- Nov 22, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Nov 24, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Talk backs with the playwright on November 8 and 9, following the performance.
719 East St. Clair St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
MORE FROM IndyFringe
Nov 3, 2019