Please note, this event has expired.
At the dawn of a new century, everything is changing and anything is possible. Set in the volatile melting pot of turn-of-the-century New York, three distinctly American tales are woven together…
Music by Stephen Flaherty
Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens
Book by Terrence McNally
Based on the E.L. Doctorow novel of the same name
At the dawn of a new century, everything is changing and anything is possible. Set in the volatile melting pot of turn-of-the-century New York, three distinctly American tales are woven together – that of a stifled upper-class wife, a determined Jewish immigrant and a daring young Harlem musician – united by their courage, compassion and belief in the promise of the future.View more
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 7:30 p.m.
Sunday afternoon: 2:30 p.m.
Arrive 30 minutes early to the show and enjoy LIVE music performed on our beautiful two-manual, eleven-rank Page Theater Pipe Organ at most performances.
Box Office Hours
The box office is only open during the run of a show. Box office hours are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 6:30 p.m. and Sunday at 1:30 p.m. on scheduled performance days. All other times, please call and leave a message at (317) 926-6630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer will get back with you as soon as possible.
Box Office Information
- All seats are reserved.
- Special seating requests will be honored pending availability.
- Online ticket sales end one hour before each performance. Telephone sales end 30 minutes before each performance.
- When we experience a sold-out performance, we cannot promise anyone that a seat will become available. However, we do maintain a standby list in case there are last minute cancellations. The Box Office opens one hour prior to show time and patrons will be placed on standby on a first-come, first-served basis. You must be present in the lobby to be placed on standby.
- Paid seats will not be released for re-sale unless we have express permission from the ticket-holder. If you know that you are not going to be able to use your ticket, please contact the Box Office.
- Unpaid seats must be claimed by curtain-time or they will be released for sale. Unpaid seats include Cast Vouchers and Gift Certificates.
- Everyone attending a performance MUST purchase a seat, regardless of age. No sharing of seats is permitted.
- All patrons are expected to be attentive during a performance. If a patron becomes disruptive, he/she will be asked to leave the auditorium. We do not issue refunds to patrons who have been ejected from a performance.
Tickets are non-refundable. A grace period of 12 hours is allowed for you to review your purchase for accuracy. We will attempt to exchange tickets for other performance dates, subject to availability. We may not always be able to accommodate your request. Please contact email@example.com or call (317) 926-6630 to make changes.
Youth (17 and under) $15.00
Discount Days $15.00
Member Adult $20.00
Member Youth $10.00
Discount Days: Thursday and the first Sunday performances are $15 for all seats.
Footlite Members: Our Members receive a $5 discount for their own seat at any performance. Only the member receives the discount. Member discounts do not apply to season tickets and cannot be combined with other ticket discounts.
To use your member discount, select your seats and proceed to the payment screen. At the bottom left of the payment screen, click Redeem Benefits. You will be prompted to enter your patron ID or your email address and your first and last name. If you do not know your patron ID, you can use the search tool. The system will validate your membership and apply your discount
Group Discounts: Footlite offers a 15% discount for groups of 10 or more. Simply purchase at least 10 tickets to a single performance and your discount will automatically be deducted from your purchase total.
Season Tickets: Buy a season subscription and save. Season tickets available from January through August. See below for season ticket options.
1847 N Alabama St, Indianapolis, IN
For wheelchair accessible seating, please call or email our box office at (317) 926-6630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For wheelchair accessible seating, please call or email our box office at (317) 926-6630 or email@example.comView less