You Are There 1915: Madam C.J. Walker, Empowering Women
Her success is surpassed only by her legacy.
In You Are There 1915, drop in on Indianapolis icon and self-made millionaire Madam C.J. Walker at the Indianapolis factory where she built her beauty product empire. Learn about Walker’s products, her method for hair growing, and the successes and struggles she and her company endured. Find out how Madam Walker’s contributions and legacy helped move Indianapolis and its African American community forward in positive ways.
Presented by The Madam C.J. Walker Institute and supported by MarianneView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 19, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Tue)
- Jan 20, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Wed)
- Jan 21, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 22, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Fri)
- Jan 23, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Holiday hours may vary.
450 West Ohio Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202