IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled.CLICK HERE for More Details.
Graphic Arts; Multi Arts; Visual Arts: Constructions/Collage, Crafts, Functional and/or Decorative, Graphic Arts, Mixed Media, Murals, Painting, Visual Arts Instructor, Works on paper; professional face painting, festival makeup, live event painting
I am an Indy-born, corn-fed, Indy-raised artist through and through! I have studied art at both Purdue and Duke Universities under professional artists that have produced exhibitions for the Indy Airport, National Geographic, and other large-scale audiences. For the last 7 years, I’ve done mural work for several Indy communities including Noblesville, Fishers, Vincennes, and Cumberland. In my time spent living in Boston and Los Angeles over the last 5 years, I also developed skills in exotic
MORE ABOUT THIS ARTIST
Artist Style: Visual: Abstract, Assemblage, Collage, Conceptual, Contemporary, Decorative/Ornamental, Dream Imagery/Ethereal, Environmental, Experimental, Expressionistic, Figurative, Focus on Color/Light/Movement, Functional, Impressionistic, Interactive, Murals, Nature/Wildlife, Non-Objective, Photo Realistic, Photo-Based Painting, Pop, Portraiture, Site-Specific, Social Commentary, Still Life
Artist Medium: Visual Arts: Acrylic, Clay, Collage, Colored Pencil, Drawing Media, Earth, Encaustic, Mixed Media, Oil, Watercolor, Wood
About My Work:
- Designed a three story mural (330+ hours) for Pioneer Oil in Vincennes, IN
- Won 110’ underpass mural project with City of Cumberland come Spring 2019, interactive with light and sound elements
- Painted first-ever Fishers city mural for Hamilton Co. Arts Council and Nickel Plate Arts in pocket park on 116th St
- Planned and implemented annual program to paint snow plows with children for Nickel Plate Arts
- Created 360 degree design on piano placed in public for “Play Me” Art initiative in Hamilton County
- Created and marketed a shirt design to facilitate the donation of 10,000 shoes with PIRO Shoes’ “Heart, Arts, and Soles” charity program
- Donated paintings for auction to Promising Futures and St Vincent Mercy Hospital Foundation to raise money for women and patients in need, respectively
- Sketched and painted promo material for Children’s Museum of Indianapolis “After Dark” events to honor the exhibition of the Terra Cotta Warriors
- Completed several residential murals around the Indy area
- Participated in Raw Art Show Indianapolis, Duke University Art Shows, Purdue University Art Shows, etc.
Please reach out to me directly for pricing and quotes, but more info can be found on my website at https://huemuralsbykoda.com/pricing-faq/
- Duke University Visual Arts (NC)
- Purdue University Visual Arts (IN)
- Potters Place (MA)
- Whittemore-Durgin Glass Company (MA)
- Peach Tree Pottery (CA)
Disclaimer: The Arts Council of Indianapolis provides this database and website as a service to artists, arts organizations, and consumers alike. All information contained within the database and website was provided by the artists or arts organizations. No adjudication or selection process was used to develop this site or the artists and organizations featured. While the Arts Council of Indianapolis makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information.